Career opportunities are always available at Promega for seasoned, professional leaders who express a desire to join our small team. We are pleased to discuss and explore the possibilities as they arise.
Give us a call for an appointment to explore opportunities at Promega. (206) 826-7277 x 106.
- Common sense attitude
- Passion for helping others achieve their goals
- Takes joy from the success of the “clients”
- Desire to work as part of a team with a great deal of autonomy and self determination
- A need to be rewarded based on hard work, smart work and individual creativity
- Persistence, patience, drive, determination and resilience
- Possibility thinking and persuasiveness
- Demonstrated integrity, honesty and Straight Talk Willingness to bet on yourself (risk taker)
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Truly curious about people and human behavior
- Goal and results oriented
- Aspiration to excel
- Understands and freely embraces the risks and rewards of commission sales and consulting work
- Desire and ability to work with successful executives who aspire to continually improve their leadership skills and ability
- In-depth understanding of how organizations, both small and large, profit and non-profit, function
Leadership Consulting – Career Opportunities at Promega
What it takes to be a successful leadership Coach and Consultant at Promega;
Trust is the essential element to building and maintaining long-term meaningful relationships. So, it is with our clients. In our commitments, we only say that which we are able and willing to deliver.
Confidentiality is at the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business.
An extremely high level of relational and emotional intelligence is key to providing guidance on the issues that keep people awake at night. As clients confide in us, they are secure in the knowledge we have their best interests at heart.
Distinguishing core themes in our practice are Straight Talk (candor), common sense advice and self-discovery. Asking the right questions at the right moment, especially in difficult, sensitive situations leads to self-awareness and focused decision making on the vital few.
Those who aspire to be the best in their leadership positions are those who embrace accountability and responsibility for their commitments and provoke inspiration in others through their example.
This is not the easiest of career choices, however, it can be one of the most rewarding if you genuinely like people. Call us if you know you have what it takes to succeed.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to build and nurture long-term relationships.
- Excellent consultative sales skills.
- Successful group facilitation experience.
- 15+ years of progressively successful leadership positions.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Successful long-term track record of client prospecting.
- Birkman Certified Consultant, a plus.
What’s the value or reason to aspire to join our team?
- The Promega reputation and successful track record (since 1995) working with blue chip organizations
- A chance to consult based on your rich and vast personal experience
- An established menu of product and services to offer potential clients, including our Promega 360° Leadership Workshop process
- Office space, office supplies and administrative support
- Our association with Birkman International and a healthy Birkman component to our consulting practice
- Training, support and coaching by the owner
- Suitability of our produces and services to a wide range of organizations, size and types
- Opportunity to be affiliated with a small, yet successful consulting firm
- Opportunities to be totally in control of your earning capacity
- Opportunity to become an equity partner over time